Affordable fashion finds is our weekly series serving up all the goods for the girl on the budget. You’re welcome.
You don’t have to spend all your savings to get the latest in fashion trends. We have handpicked a few of our favorite budget pieces that ooze style. Check them out!
FOR THE MINIMALIST
- Asos brand carries some wonderful pieces that could pass as higher priced items. Their Wool Blend Skater Coat with Raw Edges is perfect for anyone loving the camel coat trend and is made with quality materials. You can find it on their website for $113, about the half the price of wool coats you may find in department stores.
- Steve Madden is always a great brand to consider when looking for shoes that fit with the latest trends. They produce trendy pieces as quick as you see them pop up on the runway, for a fair price. You can find the Edit bootie for $89.95 at Nordstrom.
- Nordstrom’s trend brand, BP, is perfect for girls on a budget. This knit scarf would be a great addition to any winter wardrobe at just $9.95.
- H&M’s Super Skinny Jeans are good quality and they come in many different sizes and colors. At $19.99, they’re a great deal too!
FOR THE EDGY CHICK
- Asos carries some of the best trendy, affordable brands. Scroll through their selection of on-trend boots for winter and you may stumble upon these clear heeled sock boots by Truffle Collection, only $55.
- Asos Denim is some of the most affordable around. You can find tons of trendy styles on their website, including this high waisted mini skirt, for $38.
- J. Crew Factory has tons of J. Crew items, at a marked down price. This tissue turtleneck is sure to be a hit with girls looking for a winter staple, for only $14.50.
FOR THE TOMBOY
- Nike.com is currently offering half price on their Converse Chuck Taylor high tops, meaning this perfect pair is only $29.97. Run!
- Target never disappoints. These joggers, by Mossimo, are only $19.99 and comfy as can be.
- Old Navy’s current selection of cozy sweatshirts is sure to please. This one is our pick, at only $22.
FOR THE FASHIONISTA
- Asos has a wide collection of clear lens glasses, so you can release your inner geek. These marble finish ones are our pick, for only $18.50.
- Ever since Gucci made embroidered denim happen this spring, budget brands have been trying to replicate it. Zara hit the mark with these, for $69.90.
- This chunky sweater at Asos is perfect for anyone looking to capitalize on the over-sized trend this winter. The sweater runs at $25.
FOR THE PREPPY GIRL
- This ECI applique top is only $16 at Macy’s, but it will make any outfit look expensive.
- If you’re bored of wearing jeans every day, try these fun wide leg pants by Asos. At $43, they’re more affordable than most denim anyway, and you’ll get to try something new with your outfits.
- These snake skin clogs will get you out of any fashion rut. And at $29, they won’t break the bank.
- Try giving your outfit a little extra detail with these $8 metallic socks by Monki.